Translation to English via Google Translate . . .
New cases of Ebola hemorrhagic fever have been reported in the prefecture of N'Zérékoré in Forest Guinea.
Any movement in this area is not recommended except for participation in pre-approved medical missions.
epidemiological situation in the April 16, 2016
- No new confirmed case to April 16.
- Since February 29 (1st suspected case): 10 probable and confirmed cases (seven confirmed and 3 probable).
- 8 deaths (probable and confirmed cases). No health staff is concerned
1. Health monitoring of the Embassy of France
- Continuous Embassy of France to follow in real time the evolution of the situation in conjunction with the Guinean Ministry of Health, WHO and NGOs on the ground, its European partners, and in Paris with the Crisis Centre of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
2. Tips and Recommendations
- To limit the minimum necessary traveling in areas where the epidemic is active.
- Do not eat bushmeat.
- Wash hands frequently.
- Do not touch prolonged sick with a high fever or gastroenteritis.
- When a person has on the temperature, how to deal remains: malaria research, medical and surveillance to monitor the disease.